Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Taking the next step...

On one of the blogs I like to read Emily Henderson is part of a contest with Leggett & Platt.  From what I understand you are supposed to create a pin board on Pintrest of your dream bedroom including one of their beds.

While an adjustable bed would be great I'm sure, it's the objective of the contest that has me interested. 

Now, I have thoroughly enjoyed pinning a variety of subjects but especially home design.  And I have tried to seriously study design blogs and magazines, and even done a few sketches of rooms.  But I have never done an actual idea board.  As in specifically picking out pieces of furniture and colors and accessories.  So I thought why not!! 

How about you?  What do you spend your time dreaming about?  Would a prize motivate you to spend more time trying to achieve that dream?

Off to start pinning!!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment