Friday, April 16, 2010

Fringe benefits...

One of the many blessings of living on the farm is free entertainment!

Earlier this week I heard our big yellow dog barking frantically. While I am usually too busy making snacks and changing diapers to notice, the barking went on for quite a while. So eventually I meandered over to the window to see what was causing the commotion...


She was barking at the old outhouse hole in the middle of our backyard (bet you wish you had an outhouse hole in the middle of your backyard). Apparently, she thought she had this beastie cornered but somehow it had slipped away and was headed for the house when I saw it.


I had to show the boys (whose eyes about popped out of their heads) - which brought the dog -which caused the snake to panic and crawl up under the porch.





Nobody's forgotten to shake out their boots yet!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment