Monday, January 2, 2012

So many changes!

Well, 2011 certaonly brought a lot of changes for our family. We moved from here



To here



I didn't fully appreciate how different things could be and I guess I kinda expected life to be pretty much the same no matter where we lived.

Which meant that routines, rooms, shopping, relationships/friendships, schedules, church, and school all changed!

It has been a TOUGH year but I feel like we have all learned a lot.

We have learned:
1. To depend on God even more. He IS faithful.
2. To stick together as a family.
3. Starting a garden from scratch is almost impossible. (wait I already knew that one!)
4. It is nice to live on the backside of nowhere because it is quiet, and beautiful, and private.
5. There truly are places still outside the reaches of modern technology.

I am truly looking forward to what we will all learn this upcoming year.

I am looking forward to learning to eat more fruits and vegetables, having a bigger better garden, doing some serious decorating, growing our church, growing our relationships and most of all...
I am looking forward to being conformed to His image, but it is huge to know that He loves me right now, today simply because He chooses to.
John 4 - The woman at the well.

Thanks for reading, have a great day. And remember He loves you, just because he chooses to!




Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment