Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hitting the books...

Well, we are back at it! Had a great school day today, I'm sure it helped that the sun is shining. We are doing 1st grade Abeka with Conner which we are all less than enthusiastic about, but I did it with Colton and I have the curriculum so...





We are doing Sonlight with Colton (3rd grade) and it is MARVELOUS, so much fun, so interesting. It has eliminated a lot of battles and I am reasonably confident he is keeping up academically and probably learning a lot more than average in some areas.



Sis is thoroughly enjoying her new shoes from Aunt A. she loves that she can put them on all by her self and so do I!





We ALL got to play outside and it was wonderfully beautiful. Being outside always puts me in a better mood. Of course the boys found some charcoal outside and decided to paint their faces with "war paint" which we are still trying to get off. Hope you are having great day too!

1 John 4 - yes again- He loves us because He chooses to! So let us love each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment